Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
lebaobei123 Offline

28.05.2019 02:10
tle all over the place. Theres n Antworten

To hear Edmonton Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins explain it, Lars Eller did his club a huge favour to help inspire the Oilers to a 4-3 comeback victory over the Canadiens on Tuesday night. Prior to the game, the 24-year-old Eller was asked what to expect from his opponents by Chris Stevenson of Sun Media. "It can be anything, you know? They (the Oilers) play a little bit like a junior team, I think, sometimes," Eller said. "They take a lot of risks, a lot of chances, theyre a little all over the place. Theres not a lot of structure, always, in their game." Well as things go in hockey, the comments made it straight to the proverbial bulletin board in the Edmonton dressing room. The players were made aware of it, and afterwards Eakins explained the mood of his club. "Its games like that where you dont even need to go play them. Youve got a player like Lars Eller running his mouth before the game," Eakins told the media. "It makes for great banter in our dressing room and a great motivation. So we thank Lars Eller for his comments before the game. Awesome. "They might as well have sent me over a fruit basket and a bottle of wine. I was like, man, that is just perfect. That was a really great present that Mr. Eller laid on us today," said Eakins. Eakins, in his first season behind an NHL bench, described his thought process after the Oilers fell behind 2-0 after the first period. "I knew (the game) was going to turn (in our favour). That is a total Hockey God thing, and Im sure that young man has learnt his lesson and I highly doubt that youll see anything like that out of his mouth again," said Eakins. On Wednesday, Eller spoke to the media in Montreal and gave his side of the story. "It wasnt my intention to say something disrespectful to the Oilers," explained Eller. "I was asked about their style of game...I said a bunch of things. One thing was taken out and highlighted. "Im not the kind of guy who trash-talks in the media." Adrian Dantley Jersey . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. Derrick Favors Jersey .com) - The Chicago Cubs reportedly signed recently-acquired outfielder Dexter Fowler to a one-year contract on Friday, avoiding arbitration. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.info/Authent...azz-Jersey/.com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys . Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. Dante Exum Jersey .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open.PATTAYA, Thailand -- Fourth-seeded Ekaterina Makarova of Russia won her first tournament in almost four years after she beat Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 7-6 (7) in the final of the Pattaya Open on Sunday. Makarova needed 1 hour, 36 minutes to defeaat the 66th-ranked Pliskova and claim her second career title.dddddddddddd She also won in Eastbourne on grass in 2010. The 28th-ranked Makarova says "I had to focus on my return to make the points. Im really happy as its my second title." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz