Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
lebaobei123 Offline

28.05.2019 02:10
et there. It feels awesome to ha Antworten

SURPRISE, Ariz. -- If Yu Darvish is feeling any pressure after leading the majors in strikeouts last season, it isnt showing. The Texas Rangers ace was even in a joking mood Tuesday at spring training. Darvish wisecracked that the New York Yankees might have paid too much for fellow Japanese right-hander Masahiro Tanaka by giving him a seven-year, $155 million contract on top of a $20 million posting fee to the Rakuten Golden Eagles. The deal made Darvish No. 2 when it comes to Japanese players in the majors: He has a six-year, $56 million deal signed before the 2012 season after the Rangers paid $51.7 million to Hokkaido for the right to negotiate with him. "I dont know the details of the posting system, but I think the Yankees gave him a little bit too much," Darvish said with a chuckle through his interpreter during his first spring training session with reporters. Even before the session was done, the remark was all over social media and the Rangers released a statement to make sure everyone knew Darvish was kidding. "I am sorry if anyone took my comment seriously about Masahiro Tanaka at the press conference," Darvish said in the statement. "I assumed by the reaction in the room that everyone knew I was joking." The 27-year-old Darvish could opt out of his contact after five years if he wins a Cy Young Award and potentially get a contract exceeding that of Tanaka. He came close last year, finishing second to Max Scherzer in the balloting after leading the majors with 277 strikeouts -- the most since Randy Johnson struck out 290 in 2004 with Arizona. Darvish, who manager Ron Washington has already named the opening day starter, was 13-9 with a 2.83 ERA in 32 starts last season. "If we score him runs, he might win 35 games and hes only going to get 32 starts," Washington said. Darvish lost four 1-0 decisions, the first pitcher to do that in a season since Orel Hershiser with the 1989 Dodgers. "Never once did he ever make any whimpers of, Boy it sure would be nice to get some runs, never once," pitching coach Mike Maddux said. "Thats the kind of teammate he is. Hes going to go out and do the best he can and wants everyone else to the best they can." The Rangers averaged 3.08 runs per game in Darvishs final 23 starts. "The game is something you cant control, so you cant be pessimistic or optimistic," Darvish said. "The main thing is to keep yourself healthy. If youre healthy enough, I think numbers are going to follow. The outcome is something that is a result of having a healthy season. I cant really control what goes on in a game situation." Darvish went on the 15-day disabled list last July with a right shoulder strain and was bothered by back nerve irritation in September. Darvish said he shied away from heavy lifting during the off-season to help the back. His lack of fastball command, which gets his pitch count up early, has been a concern. "Youll probably see during the course of the season how much I have improved," Darvish said. "Im more relaxed and I can do many things at my own pace and Im aware of whats going on and people know me better than in the past." An improved Darvish could equate to a blockbuster contract. No joke. Notes: RHP Tanner Scheppers (back spasms) and LHP Matt Harrison (stiff neck) were held out of throwing Tuesday. .2B Jurickson Profars right shoulder is still stiff, preventing him from throwing. He likely will be limited to DH duties until mid-March for exhibition games. Marco Fabian Jersey . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag. Guillermo Ochoa Jersey . About seven hours before facing Washington in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round series, team officials said the oft-injured Bynum would miss the rest of the playoffs and would not even be with the team for the rest of the post-season. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/. A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. Miguel Layun Jersey . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). Carlos Vela Jersey . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning.Durham, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Jahlil Okafor totaled 24 points and eight rebounds as No. 2 Duke remained perfect with an 84-55 decision over Wofford at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Justise Winslow added 16 points and Quinn Cook picked up 15 for the Blue Devils (12-0), who will put their unblemished record on the line in their ACC opener on Saturday against Boston College. We played well and we beat a really good team today. Theyre a hard team to defend, Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski said. We played so hard in the second half and so together. Im really pleased with the result. Karl Cochran posted 13 points and five rebounds for the Terriers (9-4), who also begin their conference slate three days from now. I was really proud, Wofford head coach Mike Young said. I cant say there have been many times in my career when we got our fannies whipped by 29 or whatever it was and I was proud. After four ties, the visitors led only once in the contest, 15-14, with just over nine minutes gone in the first half after Cochran drained a triple. Duke surged ahead with the next eight points and largely maintained that close margin throuugh intermission.dddddddddddd. Another Cochran triple pulled Wofford within 26-24, but a three-point play by Okafor provided breathing room and the Blue Devils went to the break up 41-34. Amile Jeffersons shot provided the hosts a 48-34 edge less than two minutes into the second half. Eric Garcias bucket made it 52-43 just over two minutes later, but Duke embarked on an 11-2 run to put away its challengers for good. Jefferson capped the surge at 63-45 with 10:21 remaining after grabbing a defensive board off a Spencer Collins miss from long distance then taking it the length of the floor for a layup. Duke refused to take its foot off the gas in the latter stages, and back-to- back threes by Grayson Allen and Cook capped the rout. Game Notes Duke extended its streak to 116 victories over non-conference opponents on its home floor ... Wofford fell to 0-21 all-time against nationally-ranked foes ... Okafor was 11-of-13 from the floor, but missed three of his five chances at the free-throw line ... The Terriers handed out just nine assists and committed 13 turnovers. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz